Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time to Take Off!

I want to let everyone know that I have greatly enjoyed leading everyone around NE Ohio's best field tripping sites for the past 6 years, but it is time for me to "hang up my hat" as far as field trips go.

Due to changes in my life and new opportunities, I will not be leading Take Off! any longer. I wish all of you the best in your home schooling adventures. I hope to be able to publish a guide to field tripping in NE Ohio or some kind of resource for those of you who continue to pursue educational opportunities in the area, but I don't have any idea of when that would become a reality.

Take care, and you are welcome to email me if you have any questions about field tripping opportunities in the area. I'm still here; I'm just even crazier busy than before.

Happy Field Tripping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best to you, Jen. Enjoy your family and new adventures! Thank you for all you have done. We enjoyed our trips with you all.
Anne V.

MystikMomma said...

In reading this blog post, I was curious if anyone or another group has taken over this activity? We recently moved to Brecksville and I am trying to find resources for homeschooling in the surrounding areas. Any advice or tips I would greatly appreciate!

Thanks!